Thursday, January 30, 2014

Week 4: Strengthening Your Body

Hello to all my strong armed, lacking nothing in value, and culinary queens!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnNgfdNMuss&feature=em-upload_owner

Here we are at day 25!!! Psychologist say it takes 21 days to establish a habit, and this truly is holding true for me. Following my morning and evening routines have made my days less stressful and more purposefully. I wake up looking forward to my very special TAG, it has taken our relationship to another level. This week's video I am encouraging the following:

-Be intentional about you becoming the woman God wants to you to be. Be intentional about spending time in His word and not just glancing over the passage each day. I highly recommend reading it 4-5 times so it really gets into your spirit and ask God for revelation.

- Adopt at least one idea the author introduces. For me, starting my day with warm water and lemon is something I have adopted. For you it may be getting a prayer partner or starting walking 2-3 days a week. Use part of your lunch break to go on a prayer walk.

-SAVE THE DATE: February 22 @10am 3903 Broadway, Oakland, CA Room 202
I have a special guest Zumba instructor coming and we are going to get it in after our discussion and group activities. Please consider bringing a donation of $10 which will be given to Acts Kings School, an all-boy Christian preschool dedicated to training up the next generation of Kings that will lead our families and communities (Jaylen and Darius go there :).

I pray that as you are being intentional about becoming the woman God wants you to be that issues in life wont fluster you, but push you towards destiny, that you know God in a greater way and your relationship with Him goes to the next level.

To God Be The Glory!!!!

-Lady Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment