Wednesday, March 5, 2014

God Has Given Us The Power To Get Wealth

Warm Greetings Sisters,

I truly appreciated the author's exploration of the Proverb 31 woman's enterprise last week, it definitely lite up my entrepreneur spirits!!! Currently, I do operate an event planning company, but I've been encouraged to take it to the next level and explore other ways to leverage my gifts.

There are so many opportunities out there ladies to add to our pocket book. I want you to do something RIGHT NOW, take an inventory of your skills and talents. I bet there is something on that list you can get paid for. Whether you have creative writing skills, and you can offer services to write cover letters, or bios for people. Or, you have a creative way to teach children how to read, turn it into a curriculm or Youtube video and market it to parents. Maybe you have the gift of baking or mixing ingredients together to make a remarkable product? That is exactly how Carol's Dughter got started (read her story here).

Bottom line, as women we have many responsibilities, why not position yourself for financial freedon, to leave an inhertiance to your children's children (Proverbs 13:22). We live in America, the place of free enterprise. There are several program that target women and minority business owners, in helping them start businesses (see list below). I challenge you today, out of the five different ways to earn extra income, select one to explore.

REMEBER.."I can do ALL things through Christ, which strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Resources
SBA
SCORE
National Miority Supplier Council


No comments:

Post a Comment