Thursday, December 5, 2013

2014 Sisterhood Focus..."Journey Towards a Proverbs 31 Life"

I am so happy to be sitting here in pure silence, besides the clicky clacks of my keyboard, to announce The Sisterhood focus for 2014!!! During this time, we will look at the Proverbs 31 woman and seek to become better godly women. Many of us have heard about her, and have become distant with the power of her life message. I believe if we commit some intentional time to this journey our lives, marriages, relationships and destiny can be transformed!!!

To guide us in this journey I have prayerfully selected "Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be" by Donna Partow as a tool to walk us through some necessary disciplines to become the best YOU!!! Bi-weekly, I will encourage you with what God has put on my heart concerning the Proverbs 31 woman via this blog and/or video message.

Please order your book and the supporting supplies as we take a 90 day journey (beginning January 5th) to becoming a better you.
***I will have 20 books after service for sale for $18***

Sistherhood Gathering Dates (location TBA)

January 25
February 22
March 22
April 26

No comments:

Post a Comment